Top Websites for Writers and Bloggers

This page of Top websites for writers and bloggers gives you the information you need as a writer, all in one place. Even though I have this information listed elsewhere on A Blogger's Books, I’ve been planning to share it as a blog post for a very long time. According to my Live Traffic Feed (Feedjit), many of my readers leave via these sites after reading my posts, and I just wanted to give them an additional boost.

Maybe some of these will turn up some great writing tips for you. I’ve added the individual by-lines (if they have one) of sites to help you target your search. Here are the ones most visited by hundreds of readers on A Blogger’s Books in 2009.

Top websites for writers and bloggers
 Let me know if I've missed your site.

Agnieszkas Shoes January 1, 2010 at 4:06 PM

A wonderfl selection, Anne. Several, like online-novels and finding free e-fiction I know and would thoroughly endorse. And plenty for me to discover from scratch.

Tamika: January 1, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Thanks for all the great links, a few news in there for me to check out.

Have a Happy New Year!

Judy Sheldon-Walker January 1, 2010 at 11:55 PM

Anne, thanks for the links, but if there is one thing I don't need it is something to keep me occupied. :-)
I got a kick of that line.

Take care & God bless. I hope the year 2010 is your best one ever.

Icy BC January 2, 2010 at 1:09 AM

Many wonderful links for writers to check out! Thanks Anne!

Anne Lyken-Garner January 2, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Thanks for your comments. I'll try to add a few more site as I find them.

Anuradha February 13, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Excellent compilation

Anne's a published author, freelance writer and experienced editor. She's just signed her second publishing contract this year with 2 separate publishing houses. You can hire her or see her available books in the side panel on the right.