|A Blogger's Books - here to help|
Hello, I'm Anne and I'm a published author, freelance writer, editor and blogger. Here's how I can help you with your business in writing:
I'm a former secondary school English teacher so I'm quite pedantic about writing and grammar. You'll always get the best possible work.
I'm also a qualified and experienced TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) teacher. In different parts of the world (including London), I taught students from various cultures and languages to speak English. I've also created a series of writing tools as reference points to both English students seeking to better their use of written English, and speakers of other languages.
- I'll write articles for your website.
- I'll write your press releases for your new product, books or events.
- A percentage of posts on this site are sponsored articles I've written for various clients. If you want your articles and back links on a high-ranking site like this one, I can help you with that.
- If your first language isn't English and you want a professional write-up about your remarkable product, you can hire me to do this for you.
- If you're in the market for guest-posts and have a high-ranking blog such as A Blogger's Books, please use the form at the end of this page to contact me. I'll require 2 back links.
You can also make use of my editing skills to propel your business forward.
I edited the Writer's Bureau online students' magazine for 2 years and am very aware of the need for professional and clean presentation when it comes to success in business.
- Do you have pages on your website which are not working for you? These pages may be turning your potential customers and clients away because they're not presented as well as they could be. I can edit your website/blog pages so they appeal to your ideal customers better than they do now.
- Is English your second language? Do you have to write and communicate in English but feel your lack of persuasive communicative skills is letting you down? I can edit your press release and your letters/blogs etc., to show you and your product in the best possible light. Send me a message and we can start to work on this as soon as possible.
- Are you an SEO genius but can't put your thoughts into words very well? Hire me to edit your articles and let the world see how good you really are. You can concentrate on getting your thoughts on paper, and I'll polish them and make them look good.
- You can also hire me as a partner to take over the editing side of your site so you can be free to do the things you actually like doing.
- Give your subscribers the best of you. Impress them with your clarity and skill. Go ahead and ask me for a quote to edit your e-Book.
What I write about
About this site
Thanks for your time, the visit, and comments. I really do appreciate them. I started A Blogger's Books when, in my search for information, I found that many sites offering writing/blogging advice were aimed at people who're already halfway through this journey. This blog is about the research I have done and the lessons I have learned in order to get to that half-way point. I hope I can help you get there too.
Please Subscribe to A Blogger's Books. It's free and you can unsubscribe whenever your purpose is no longer being served. Just click on the 'subscribe' icon in the header or on the link above, and you can have my new posts straight to your inbox. Let me also say that a small amount of my posts are sponsored. As you can see, I also have adverts on my page. These help with running and web hosting costs. Thank you for your patience. If you would like to advertise anything relating to A Blogger's Books' niche, please contact me.
If you have any questions, send me an email or use the contact form below.