Have you just embedded your Facebook Networked Blogs widget on your site? If you’re just starting out with this widget, unless you’re Internet famous, you may only have a handful of followers showing up so far. You're probably looking for a way to change or resize your facebook networked blogs widget so that you don't have so much empty space in it.
Does it look a bit sparse? Do you feel stressed to fill up all the space they’ve given you with random faces of followers? Well, there is an easy solution! You can make the widget smaller so it looks full even with just 4 followers. I made some screenshots of the 'before and after' NetworkedBlogs widget on one of my other blogs.
Resize your widget
The panel in which I've done the yellow squigglies is the empty white space I want to get rid of. The black arrow points towards the 'quick editing' tool mentioned below.
1. Go to your ‘Layout’ page on your blog. If you have a quick editing tool on your blog just use that instead, as it's more straightforward.
2. Identify where (on your layout page) your NetworkedBlogs widget is and click ‘edit.’ You should see something like this.
3. Look towards the top of the widget. In the second line, just about where I've circled, you will see, ‘style="height:360pxpadding.'
4. Change the 360 to any number you wish.
5. Important: Click ‘save’ when you’re done.
6. Voila! Your NetworkedBlogs widget fits nicely on your page without a large white space at the bottom.
AFTER - NO UNSIGHTLY SPACE.
Please share 'How To Resize Facebook NetworkedBlogs Widget' on your favourite social networking sites if you liked it. And don't forget to check out our How Do I Blog page for many more helpful blogging tutorials like this one.